The Chaps

  • Home

  • You can be a guest contributor to our blog and any stories or articles that you would want to see on our blog., please do mail it to us.. of course the credit to the story goes to you on the blog.
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Labels
    Widgets
    RSS Feed : Feed on our posts

     Subscribe in a reader




    Links
    Search Engines
    Google
    Windows Live Search
    Ask.com
    Yahoo
    Quintura
    MSN Search

    Free Blog Platforms
    Blogger
    Wordpress.com
    Windows Spaces
    Blogsome
    Live Journal
    Xanga
    Blogdrive
    Rediffblogs

    Not So Free Blog Platforms
    Wordpress.Org
    Typepad
    Movable Type

    Blog Templates
    Blogskins
    Blogger Templates
    Ehsany templates
    Isnani
    Noipo
    Blogger Templates(org)
    Blogspot templates
    Gecko n Fly
    Free Templates
    Thurs templates
    Pannasmontata

    Song Lyrics
    AZLyrics (English)
    Lyrics Freak (E)
    Lyrics On Demand (E)
    Hindi Lyrix (Hindi)
    Bollywood Lyrics (H)
    Telugu Biz (Telugu)
    Tamil Lyrics

    Movie Reviews n Info
    IMDB
    Yahoo Movies
    Movies.Com
    Indiamovie
    Planet Bollywood
    Khoj
    Tuesday, December 26, 2006
    From The Bathroom Of Our Hearts
    thinks Deadeye...,

    When the world starts moving, we move along…..THBPPTH!!! It’s when we start moving, the world moves along. Why am I talking about world now?? Well, stand straight on the leaning tower of Pisa and I’ll change my name if you don’t become famous. Either a genius or a fool can grow to be famous very easily. But why am I talking about all this stuff?? Most of us would stick our tongues out with eyes popped if Bill Gates offers us a job in Microsoft headquarters. Let it be a peon’s post, people only recognize greatness when some authority confirms it. Boy, rough life, huh?



    This is the latest buzz and the so called next factor which is quite phenomenal these days. When compared to other states though Hyderabad is well ahead in terms of education, it’s still lacking in terms of exploration. Majority of the fresh graduates who come out consider only two things in mind, either a decent job in a MNC or MS in US. People may question me back coz even im one of those graduates who’s working after quitting plans to do MS but then it’s just not about me…it’s like thousands of aspirants around me/us. It’s only after I started working that I realized there are much more things to explore than what we actually know.

    I am not here to share gyan lessons but then I just have one question in my mind….is there nothing else other than a software job? To be very straight, I am completely vexed up with the trend which is going on rite now though this is my personal opinion and not against anyone or their profession. If I have 100 friends, im quite sure that 70% come under the above mentioned movement. I would have been OK if the percentage was around 30-40%, similar to other states but then I feel 70 is a huge figure. After all, the entire prosperous employees in this world are not IT pro’s.

    You may revert back and ask me straightly.., what have I done?? Or you might simply say “Dude!! Correct yourself first”. Well, thanks. However I am pretty confident to say, I’m ready to explore. According to me, thers nothing like good or bad work, it's simply the way you project it. I hate going by the trend and I completely believe most of us do feel the same but are eventually destined to move in old direction. Nothing helps a bad mood like spreading it around.


    This morning I had a wonderful dream. By holding my arms out stiff and pushing down hard, I found I could suspend myself a few feet above ground. I flapped harder, and soon I was soaring effortlessly over the trees and telephone poles! I could fly! I folded my arms back and zoomed low over the neighborhood. Everyone was amazed, and they ran along under me as I shot by. Then I rocketed up so fast that my eyes watered from the wind. I laughed and laughed, making huge loops in the sky! ...
    That's when Mom woke me up and said I was going to miss the cab if I didn't get my bottom out of bed; 20 minutes later, here I am, scratching my head, waiting for my cab, and I just remembered, today is the deadline for our project. Weekdays don't start much worse than this.

    Inspired and Edited by Deadeye.

    Labels:




    @ 10:27 PM  
    2 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    Talk to us

    Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

    Site Search

    Blogroll
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates
    Modified by :Dude Hyderabadi
    All Images hosted at

    BLOGGER



    © Collated Thoughts...... proudly powered by Blogger.