The Chaps

  • Home

  • You can be a guest contributor to our blog and any stories or articles that you would want to see on our blog., please do mail it to us.. of course the credit to the story goes to you on the blog.
    Previous Post
    Archives
    Labels
    Widgets
    RSS Feed : Feed on our posts

     Subscribe in a reader




    Links
    Search Engines
    Google
    Windows Live Search
    Ask.com
    Yahoo
    Quintura
    MSN Search

    Free Blog Platforms
    Blogger
    Wordpress.com
    Windows Spaces
    Blogsome
    Live Journal
    Xanga
    Blogdrive
    Rediffblogs

    Not So Free Blog Platforms
    Wordpress.Org
    Typepad
    Movable Type

    Blog Templates
    Blogskins
    Blogger Templates
    Ehsany templates
    Isnani
    Noipo
    Blogger Templates(org)
    Blogspot templates
    Gecko n Fly
    Free Templates
    Thurs templates
    Pannasmontata

    Song Lyrics
    AZLyrics (English)
    Lyrics Freak (E)
    Lyrics On Demand (E)
    Hindi Lyrix (Hindi)
    Bollywood Lyrics (H)
    Telugu Biz (Telugu)
    Tamil Lyrics

    Movie Reviews n Info
    IMDB
    Yahoo Movies
    Movies.Com
    Indiamovie
    Planet Bollywood
    Khoj
    Monday, December 25, 2006
    “LIVE TO RIDE, RIDE TO LIVE (OR KILL??)”
    thinks icarus...,



    Ok, from the very beginning let me be open. I enjoy riding my two-wheeler, and driving the one on four. There is nothing else that gives me as much of a buzz, an adrenaline rush or makes me feel worth a gazillion bucks as driving. It was a startling phenomenon when I first experienced this feeling, cos as far as I was concerned, it was impossible to attain this level of satisfaction in anything at all; albeit, relieving yourself after holding it for a while or during , you know, s%@ (you got my drift, right!!).

    I was willing to give up a limb in exchange for having this feeling perennially by my side. But for those who believe in shit happening, it won’t come as a surprise that Newton’s law took effect (this one being, “for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction”).Or maybe in this instance it isn’t Newton who is ruining the party but our very own ‘Murphy’, who said “if anything can wrong, it will”, or words to that effect.

    The situation out there has gotten real dreadful. It is something like ‘having to hold yourself for so long, that finally relieving yourself is no longer gratifying, but rather excruciatingly painful’. The ecstasy and kick that I derived out of driving, has been relegated to a place similar to that of having a ‘hard-on’ once annually (ouch!!). The feeling of joy and euphoria experienced in the past (similar to being physically satisfied), that made me flush every single time at the end of a ride (pun not intended), has now concocted itself into a visage of anger and murderous rage.

    I now know what premeditated manslaughter must feel like, cos I’ve caught myself thinking about running a few people over in this uncontrollable fury. For those of you unacquainted with me, this is a brief description… I am a docile, calm individual who has never gotten into a fist fight in his entire life. Thus, for me to plot bloody murder is not just surprising, but indicative of needing psychiatric help. From two, three, four and how many ever wheels a vehicle careens on, everyone follows one basic rule…break all the rules.

    At least we all agree on something, huh!! I understand that the city is a hub of population influx and a melting pot of various communities, but does that validate taking my eternal bliss, my reverence of driving, putting it into a grinder and coming out with mushy unintelligible stuff like our very own ‘double ka meetha’, minus the ‘meetha’ and double on the anger?

    If there was one motto that I followed blindly, it was the HARLEY DAVIDSON’S “LIVE TO RIDE, RIDE TO LIVE”. But if whoever coined that phrase was to have a look at the state of our traffic, the poor ole bugger would flip in his grave. R.I.P old man, cos we up here most definitely aren’t getting any of it!

    “MERA BHARAT MAHAN!”
    “JAI HIND!”

    "MERRY CHRISTMAS"

    P.S:- About all the sexual innuendos and some ungentlemanly language in this blog… I sincerely apologize. None of it was accidental, it was all exceedingly indispensable. And about me having homicidal tendencies…NOBODY IS PERFECT, RIGHT!

    Labels:




    @ 11:47 AM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    Talk to us

    Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix

    Site Search

    Blogroll
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates
    Modified by :Dude Hyderabadi
    All Images hosted at

    BLOGGER



    © Collated Thoughts...... proudly powered by Blogger.